Monday 5 September 2011

Slow going

I have been a little bit slack and for that I apologize.  It just feels like I have not had time to scratch myself lately but its Monday and Mondays are always good for a fresh start.  So whilst the big boys are at school and work and the little one is asleeping (i know its not a word but I like the way it sounds) I got to cleaning the house (which was kinda in dire need) and a little bit of sewing!!!!  I found the cutest little bow pouch tutorial here http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2011/08/creative-guest-bow-pouch-tutorial-by.html and had a go at making it.  It has a zipper which means experience for me, plus the result is just so darn cute, give it a go!


I am really enjoying sewing bags, so much so that I have purchased a couple of books on Amazon.  They are Amy Butler's Style Stitches and The Bag Making Bible by Lisa Lam.  I can't wait til they arrive so I can get stuck into making some of the beauties inside.

Until the next post.....

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I like the inside fabric. It is a bright pop against the grey. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete