Monday 15 August 2011

French Bulldog and a Mother Teresa quote!

Today has been a bit up and down for me I'm afraid to say but I did finally make the wallet and I am pretty happy with it!  I made a couple of mistakes along the way which I will know for next time and I guess that's what its about hey!  So this is it -
 It a bit hard to see but it has a zipper pocket and six card slots on the inside.  I downloaded the free pattern from elily00.wordpress.com/tutorials/wallet/ .  Here is the cute little bulldog on the front.
I think it worked quite well and so now I am on a screen printing kick.  My handbags have taken a backseat for a bit while I finish my next project.  It's a couple of cushions with quotes on them.  I chose a Mother Teresa: 'Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin'. for the first one.  I played with the fonts and text size a bit on a word document then when I was happy with it I printed it out.  Now is the time consuming part of cutting out all those letters for the stencil.  Once I am finished (give me a week) I will print it onto some off white cotton drill and make it into some cushions.  I am already wishing I chose a quote with fewer words though!

No comments:

Post a Comment